Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Calling


Sempena tahun 2009 nih.. aku nak cakap omputih sket.. al-maklum ler.. pelajar.. U pulak tu.. pehh..

So lately been wondrin' who will be there to take my place when i'm gone you'll need love to light the shadows on your face if a great wave shall fall it would fall upon us all and between the sand and stone could you make it on your own If i could then i would i'll go wherever you will go way up high or down low I'll go wherever you will go And maybe i'll find out the way to make it back some day to watch you to guide you through the darkest of your days if a great wave shall fall it would fall upon us all well i hope there some one out there to bring me back to you if i could then i would i'll go wherever you will go way up high or dowm low i'll go wherever you will go run away with my heart run away with my hope run away with my love i know now just quite how my love ang love might still go on in your heart anh in your mind i'll stay with you for all the time if i could then i would i'll go where ever you will go way up high or down low i'll go where ever you will go if i could tuen back time i'oll go wherever you will go if i could make you mine i'll go where ver you will go i'll go wherever you will go......


You Tube The Calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment